One of the by-products of music production is electronic music production (EMP). True to its name, EMP focuses on genres that fall under the label “electronic music” and, more often than not, is an asset for DJs who want to create original music and perform it for their audience.
At Rainbow Bridge’s EMP course, you will learn how to produce music by using software and tools, and you can even mix music produced from live instruments with software generated music to enhance your sound.
- Basics of audio engineering
- Basics of music theory
- Electronic music genres & formats
- Introduction to DAW (digital audio workstation)
- Music programming and sequencing
- Introduction to synthesiser
- Audio sampling
- Audio editing
- Vocal & instrument recording
- Audio mixing
- Pitch correction
- Art of remixing
- Genre specialisation in : EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Hip Hop, Electro, Trance, Bollywood, World Fusion Music, Trap, Dubstep, Drum & Bass (DnB), Chillout, etc.
Vivek Radhakrishnan (V3K) is multi-faceted electronic music producer. Having started his career as a DJ as early as a 16 year old, he has mastered the art of tailoring and fusing genres including folk, psy, drum, and bass in a melting pot of alternative genres.
He is currently the producer/DJ of the alternative hip-hop crew Street Academics.
Joel Sakkari is a Music Producer working with various indie artistes and films across India and a session guitarist with an experience of 15 years. Also plays for a Synthwave / Electronica act “Droolfox”.
Rishii Rohra is a guitarist, bassist, DJ, and music producer. He is currently a bassist for bands including Solder, The BottleFlower Seeds, and Saturn Night Sky.
Rishii is known for his versatility and blends genres ranging from old school hip-hop to electronic music, making him a very skilful producer as well.