One of the by-products of music production, in general, is electronic music production. True to its name, EMP focuses on genres that fall under the label of ‘electronic music’ and more often than not, is an asset for DJs who want to create original music and play it for audiences too. In electronic music production, you will learn how to produce music through the use of software and tools, more than live instruments – though you can also use a mix of the two to enhance your sound.
- Basics of Audio Engineering
- Music Theory Basics
- Electronic Music Genres & formats
- Introduction to DAW (digital audio workstation)
- Music Programming and sequencing
- Introduction to Synthesizer
- Audio Sampling
- Audio Editing
- Vocal & Instrument Recording
- Audio Mixing
- Pitch Correction
- Art of Remixing
- Genre specialization in: EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Hip Hop, House, Trance, Bollywood, World Fusion Music, Trap, Dubstep, Drum & Bass
Vivek Radhakrishnan (V3K) is a talented and versatile DJ from Doha, Qatar, under the name V3K. DJ / Producer at V3K, Street Academics, Glitch Studios. Has released three electronic music albums Psycle Edukk (2012), Gateway EP (2014) and 240P (Third World Bass) (2015).
Joel Sakkari is a Music Producer working with various indie artistes and films across India and a session guitarist with an experience of 15 years. Also plays for a Synthwave / Electronica act “Droolfox”.
#140 Gangadharachetty road Ulsoor
9945760541, 9538192000, 9916565661